We offer the following payment options:
• VisaCard, MasterCard (2% of gross cost credit card surcharge fee applies)
• Paypal Account for payment confirmation: email@example.com (2.6% surcharge fee applies)
• Direct bank deposit - Bank account details as follows:
Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd, NAB, BSB: 084 004, Account Number: 165762783.
Use your name as reference. If you pay by bank transfer, please be so kind as to send us a pdf/jpeg copy of the payment confirmation so we can process and expedite your order.
• Customer is welcome to PICK UP from warehouse Monday to Friday 09h00 to 15h00 only or arrange their own transportation. For all pick up orders, we do not accept Paypal. Please call us on +61 402 929 756 Monday to Friday 09h00 to 16h00 to check stock is available at warehouse before pick up.
• If you decide to process purchase, you must agree on the shipping cost, which is NOT refundable.
• Post/Freight Insurance is an optional extra for all delivery options.
• We do NOT take ANY responsibility for loss or damage in transit if buyer did not specifically request and purchase the post/freight insurance.
• Delivery can be arranged at competitive rates. Some remote outlying country areas attract extra freight charges. Please enquire before purchase as special fees apply. Unless otherwise specified, the costs of postage/freight and insurance (if requested - please let us know suburb and postcode for quoting purposes) are for the customer’s account. Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd bears no responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit. Where possible, combined freighting of multiple items can be arranged to reduce costs, however this is not always possible as products may be despatched from warehouses in different locations.
• Various carriers are used to deliver the goods to customers, each of which has varying speeds of delivery times. Therefore, the time taken for the goods to reach you once they have been despatched will depend on the carrier and your location. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery. Our goods are often despatched from multiple warehouses around Australia and this means they may not all arrive at the same time.
• Most of our goods are delivered by courier directly to your door and require a signature upon delivery, weekdays only during normal business hours. As such these items cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Where suitable, we recommend you have your purchases delivered to your workplace address. If no one is present when the delivery is made, the courier will leave a calling card and return the package to the depot where it will be held. It s the purchaser’s responsibility to contact the carrier to provide further instructions and/or make alternative arrangements for delivery or collection. If no instructions are provided by recipient within 5 business days, goods will be returned to sender and the customer will be responsible for any additional re-shipping charges that are incurred for items returned to sender.
• Once goods have been despatched you will get a notification advising you of a tracking number for your consignment. This tracking number will be linked to the carrier tracking website and if you click on it, it will allow you to track the status of your order. In some cases updates of tracking status can take 24-48 hours to update accurately. Alternatively you can always contact the courier directly and quote your tracking number and they will be able to give you more accurate tracking information. Carrier tracking websites and numbers:
• Australia Post - Australia Post website at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or Phone: 13 13 18
• Fastway - Fastway website at http://www.fastway.com.au/ or Phone your local Fastway Courier Franchisee/Depot
• TNT - TNT Express website at http://www.tnt.com/express/en_au/site/home.html or Phone: 13 11 50
• Star Track Express - Star Track Express website at http://www.startrackexpress.com.au/ or Phone: 13 23 45
• Couriers Please - CouriersPlease website at http://www.couriersplease.com.au/ezytrak or Phone: 1300 36 1000
• At the time of delivery, please verify that your goods have been received in good condition and without damage. No claims for goods lost or damaged in transit will be contemplated if goods are signed for as “being in good order” at the time of receipt. Buyer to report damaged goods to the courier company AND the seller within 24 hours.
• Large, Oversize and Fragile Items are shipped as freight; this is arranged on the condition that there is one driver and that recipient will be available to sign for goods and to assist the driver unload consignment (large / heavy items) heavier than 20kg at destination from the freight company vehicle. Delivery drivers are only able to deliver goods to property boundary. The additional manpower to accompany the driver has to be specifically booked and incurs an additional charge. Alternatively goods can be sent with a special ‘tail lift’ truck whereby driver uses a pallet jack to remove the pallet from the vehicle via the tail lift at an additional charge for the buyer.
• Postage Insurance is optional but we highly recommend that buyers purchase insurance if the item is fragile or large in size.
• The cost of insurance depends on the value of item, fragility of item, and shipping method. If buyer decides to purchase insurance, buyer must contact us by email or telephone BEFORE you make the payment.
• The claim process may take a long time due the procedure by courier company and is beyond the control of the seller. We can ONLY refund or re-post the item to buyer after the claim with the carrier has been successfully finalised and compensation has been received by us.
• To ensure we can claim the cost of loss and/or damage from the carrier/ freight company, buyer must do the following:
1) Check the item immediately BEFORE you sign for goods [Received in Good Condition]
2) DO NOT sign for goods [Received in Good Condition] if item is damaged.
3) Report damaged goods to the courier company AND the seller within 24 hours.
4) Provide evidence of damaged item (i.e. picture).
• Please note that it is the buyer’s responsibility to follow the steps above and failure to so will result in the claim being rejected by the carrier. Seller bears no responsibility for claim being rejected if buyer fails to follow these steps. In the case of claim being rejected by the courier company, buyer will have no further right to claim any compensation from the seller.
We always endeavour to ensure that we have stock of advertised products available. However, as we advertise our products on a number of different sites there is a possibility that the product you are interested in purchasing has been sold and we haven’t yet had time to update/remove the advertisements for it. We therefore request that where possible you take the precaution of checking with us before finalising your online purchase to confirm that we have stock at that time. In the unlikely event that a purchased item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will advise you whether we can get more stock and whether there may be any delay in despatching your goods as a result. If you require any further information about the product and/or freight cost, please contact us on +61 402 929 756 Monday to Friday 09h00 to 16h00.
Returns and Refunds
We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make an incorrect selection. You are therefore urged to check as carefully as possible to ensure that the product you wish to purchase is suitable for your requirements. The seller cannot determine if the product is suitable for the application required and it is the buyer’s responsibility to check thoroughly and consult a professional (e.g. licensed plumber) if necessary. Acceptance of any return and the granting of any refund is solely at the discretion of Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd.
• All returns, if approved by Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd, must be returned by the customer to our warehouse address in Queensland.
• Goods must be undamaged and in a resellable condition, have been neither installed nor used, and in their original packaging which must also be undamaged.
• In the event that a return is accepted, a handling & re-stocking fee of 30% of invoice value applies to all goods authorised for return.
• Customer bears full responsibility for arrangement of shipment for returns and cost thereof. Purchaser to bear cost of freight and insurance for returned goods. Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for returned goods lost or damaged in transit if buyer has not requested or taken freight insurance.
• We'll refund the purchase price less the restocking fee and delivery costs where applicable. Some of our products are offered with “free delivery” which only covers the cost of regular postage/freight for Australia wide with NO registered and NO insurance cover. Please note that if one of these products is returned, our actual delivery costs (both outbound and inbound where applicable) will be deducted from the refund.
All goods sold by Builders Express Underwood Pty Ltd are warrantied by either the manufacturer or the supplier/importer from whom we procure the goods. These warranties vary from product to product and are subject to the manufacturers/suppliers warranty terms and conditions. Please note that the warranty on some products may be limited or voided in certain circumstances. Such instances can include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Inability to provide proof of purchase or equivalent documentation
• Product not installed by a licensed plumber
• Failure to install product to National Standards and State Regulations
• Failure to install and/or use product in accordance with manufacturers installation instructions
• Details of specific warranties are available on request.